To schedule an appointment, please fill out the Appointment Request Form below.
Please note that appointment slots are often filled 3-4 weeks in advance – book early to secure your time slot!
Our travel schedule is below.* If you don’t see your location on the schedule, we will try to schedule a visit to your area ASAP!
You may also contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to working with you and your horse!
APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORM
LK’s Upcoming Fitting & Service Trips*:
- Nov 12 – Bemidji (MN)
- Nov 13 – Brainerd (MN)
- Nov 30 – Independence/Delano (MN)
- Dec 1 – St Cloud/St Joseph (MN)
- Dec 3 – Hastings (MN)/Prescott (WI)
- Dec 4 – Duluth (MN)
- Dec 6 – Somerset/Houlton (WI)
- Dec 8 – Hugo/Stillwater (MN)
- Dec 9 – Eau Claire (WI)
- Dec 10 – Rochester (MN)
- Dec 12 – Anoka/Rogers/Maple Grove (MN)
- Dec 13 – Maple Plain (MN)
- Dec 14 – Mankato (MN)
- Dec 15 – River Falls/Ellsworth (WI)
- Dec 20 – Lakeville/Northfield (MN)
- Dec 30 – Independence/Minnetrista (MN)
- Jan 18 – Baldwin/Menomonie (WI)
- Jan 23 – Rochester (MN)
Tatum’s Upcoming Fitting & Service Trips*:
- Available most Saturdays, Sundays, and some weekdays. Inquire for availability.
*Weather & driving conditions permitting; subject to change.
COVID-19 & Your Fitting Appointment:
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all of our awesome clients. We ask that you check your barn’s current COVID-19 policies before scheduling. For our clients’ and loved ones’ safety, all of our staff are fully vaccinated. In an effort to help reduce the ongoing spread of COVID-19, we will follow these protocols during your appointment:
- Please let us know if your barn has a mask policy. We respect and are happy to comply with farms’ policies.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are (or have been in contact with someone who has been) feeling ill, are at risk of being ill, or have been exposed to someone that has displayed symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please have your horse groomed and standing tied in a safe and quiet area, preferably where there are few other people.
- Give us space to work safely. Try to follow social distancing guidelines (at least 6ft between you and your fitter) whenever possible. Be aware that we may need to stand in close proximity to you during parts of the fittings.
We may update and adjust these protocols as government mandates and public health concerns continue to evolve. Thank you for your cooperation, as we navigate these challenging times right along with you!