To schedule an appointment, please fill out the Appointment Request Form below.
Please note that appointment slots are often filled 3-4 weeks in advance – book early to secure your time slot!
Our travel schedule is below.* If you don’t see your location on the schedule, we will try to schedule a visit to your area ASAP!
You may also contact us directly by email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you and your horse!
APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORM
Upcoming Fitting & Service Trip Dates:
- Aug 2 – New Richmond (WI)
- Aug 3 – Stillwater/Hugo (MN)
- Aug 4 – Cologne (MN)
- Aug 9 – Zimmerman/Princeton (MN)
- Aug 11 – Independence (MN)
- Aug 12 – Eau Claire/Wheeler (WI)
- Aug 16 – River Falls/Hudson (WI)
- Aug 18 – Stillwater/Hugo (MN)
- Aug 20 – Rochester (MN)
- Aug 22 – Mankato (MN)
- Aug 24 – Lakeville/Prior Lake (MN)
- Aug 26 – Brainerd (MN)
- Aug 31 – Maple Plain/Delano (MN)
- Sept 2 – Duluth (MN)
- Sept 14 – Prescott (WI)
- Sept 20 – Winona (MN)
- Oct 3 – Duluth (MN)
- Oct 15-17 – Bozeman (MT)
- Nov 13 – Bemidji (MN)
*Weather & driving conditions permitting; subject to change.
COVID-19 & Your Fitting Appointment:
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all of our awesome clients. We ask that you check your barn’s current COVID-19 policies before scheduling. In an effort to help reduce the ongoing spread of COVID-19, we will follow these protocols during your appointment:
- Please let us know if your barn has a mask policy. We respect and are happy to comply with farms’ policies in order to protect our clients and their loved ones. :)
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are (or have been in contact with someone who has been) feeling ill, are at risk of being ill, or have been exposed to someone that has displayed symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please have your horse groomed and standing tied in a safe and quiet area, preferably where there are few other people.
- Give us space to work safely. Try to follow social distancing guidelines (at least 6ft between you and your fitter) whenever possible. Be aware that we may need to stand in close proximity to you during parts of the fittings.
We may update and adjust these protocols as government mandates and public health concerns continue to evolve. Thank you for your cooperation in this, as we navigate these times right along with you!